Want to Speed-up Your Workflow and Ongoing Save LOTS of Time & Money?
Then get our 134 ready-to-use Marvelous Designer Garment Files!
Every garment file also includes the clothing’s PATTERNS and its custom physical property presets, when applicable.
In fact, this MEGA Pack includes our entire library of over +300 Custom Physical Property Presets!
1. Our Garment Files Offer You the Speed and Convenience of a Ready-to-Use MD Clothes:
- No need to figure out the patterns, sew all the pieces together, waste time trying to get the physical properties just right, then drape it all and simulate the garment.
- Simply import the clothing garment file into MD and quickly fit it to your custom avatar/ 3D model – whether it’s a tiny midget or an obese model.
(We will provide you with links to our easy tutorials on how to quickly fit garments to your avatars).
- Easily modify our MD garments to create a complete new look, or use them as is.
- Re-use our garments again and again for all your company/ studio’s projects. (You get ROYALTY FREE commercial usage rights!)
*** Further below you will see images of all the garment files included in this One Time Offer MEGA PACK. ***
2. How Do Our Custom Physical Property Presets Help You?The physical properties of the fabric define how the cloth will drape, hang, simulate, move and react in animations.
It can take a long time and a lot of practice to find the perfect combination of the settings, in order to get the garment looking just right.
SOMETIMES IT TAKES LONGER TO MAKE THE PHYSICAL PROPERTY THAN THE CLOTHING ITEM ITSELF.
For some complex garments, especially quilted or puffed clothes, unless you really know what you are doing (and have the understanding and experience of how the cloth reacts to every change of a setting), it can take a long time (and sometimes luck) to achieve the perfect result you need.
The same garment can look SO different with a different physical property setting… See some examples: