If you’re seeking a Marvelous Designer pants tutorial, in order to learn how to make pants in Marvelous Designer – look no further!
Here is a listing of Marvelous Designer tutorials workshops for all sorts of pants. The CG Elves Marvelous Designer course videos cover all aspects of creating dynamic 3D pants in Marvelous Designer, so once you follow the step-by-step video tutorials you will be able to make any kind of trousers:
- Marvelous Designer tutorial for a 5-pocket Men’s Pants with Belt and Buckle – Depending on the color and textures you apply to these pants they can either look like leather pants, like a pair of jeans, or like regular classic 5-pocket pants.
- Marvelous Designer Dynamic 3D military cargo pants tutorial – stitches, buttons, pockets that bulge out and keep their shape.
- Men’s Swim pants with a realistic looking shirred waistband. & Marvelous Designer Shorts. These digital virtual 3D board shorts have a ribbon closing the front waistband.
- Marvelous Designer sports pants tutorial, where you’ll discover how to make a pair of exercise pants with a shirred gathered waistband and you’ll also learn how to make in Marvelous Designer cool, sporty looking training pants with deep side pockets and a curved design over the back side.
- Marvelous Designer pants tutorial for Harem, Gored & Fancy Flared Pants – Harem pants can be used for Arabian style scenes, palace environments or as modern day fashion pants. The fancy-flared Marvelous Designer pants technique will also help you create other types of Marvelous Designer clothing, using the same pattern template principle.
- Ottoman Pants & Puffed Royal Pants Marvelous Designer tutorial. The Ottoman pants are a classic must-have in palace dress code, old times or fiction, for soldiers or rulers. The puffed-bottom royal pants are typical Aladdin pants.
- Marvelous Designer Leggings & Yoga Pants Workshop – Learn Basics of Marvelous Designer PantsMarvelous Designer Pants are digital clothing for 3D models in films, games, animations, VR, virtual worlds and more. .
- In the Marvelous Designer 3-Piece Tuxedo Suit workshop, you’ll learn to make elegant trousers for office outfit clothes, special official events, and weddings using the Marvelous Designer software.
See below links to all our Marvelous Designer Pants tutorials. You can find here for many types of 3D clothing a Marvelous Designer tutorial.
If you enjoyed reading this article, then please tell your friends about it. This helps us Elves get the word out, so more fellow artists can benefit! All goes hand in hand - Blessings to you the Elves shall send! :)