Marvelous Designer Open Source version of the software doesn’t exist. Marvelous Designer is NOT a free software so it is NOT OpenSource or ‘Damaged/Opened Box’ or other lies some illegal download sites and shops promote. You cannot get an Open-source Marvelous Designer and the only legal download is from their website.
See further down what Open Source components are used in the Marvelous Designer software.
Check out our info here if you need a LEGAL free Marvelous Designer download. If you seek pirated Marvelous Designer download look elsewhere.
Google seems to love these illegal sites for a strange reason.
We do NOT endorse nor recommend the illegal use of any software or copyrighted materials – it is against the law and can get you one day into bad nasty troubles.
Most all these pirating sites are monitored, some suspect they are even secretly run by governmental intelligence agencies, since it seems impossible to get rid of them and FBI ignores this topic, as do other agencies. Probably for a good reason – useful for injecting secret backdoors into people’s computers and monitoring who the criminals are, is beneficial for future use of this information.
With hefty prison sentences and fines starting from $250k per offense, you may one dark day find yourself either in jail or in forced service of some government, who pressures you with proof they hold against you, that can land you in jail and destroy your life, family and dreams.
Open source software is free but usually not as good as paid software, since the developers cannot afford to code and fix bugs indefinitely, without earning a living.
So best to only use legal Marvelous Designer download and forget about Marvelous Designer Open-source download.
Opensource Components in Marvelous Designer
The Marvelous Designer software is using the following libraries under their License Agreements.
– Download Link : https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/4.8/4.8.4/
– License : LGPL 2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
– Download Link : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ftgl/
– License : LGPL 2.0 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.html)
– Download Link : http://freeimage.sourceforge.net/
– License : FreeImage Public License
– Download Link : http://google-breakpad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
– License : modified MIT
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System
– Download Link : http://sourceforge.net/projects/nsis/
– License : zlib/png License
Spoqa Han Sans font
– Download Link : http://spoqa.github.io/spoqa-han-sans/
– License : http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL
– Download Link : http://www.freetype.org/
– License : FreeType License
– Download Link : http://opencv.org/
– License : BSD
– Download Link : http://glew.sourceforge.net/
– License : mixed BSD and MIT
– Download Link : http://qjson.sourceforge.net/
– License : LGPL 2.1
– Download Link : https://gcc.gnu.org
– License : GPL with GCC runtime library exception (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gcc-exception-3.1.html)
– Download Link : https://www.openmprtl.org/download#stable-releases
– License : BSD
– Download Link : http://www.pcre.org/
– License : BSD
– Download Link : https://www.openssl.org/
– License : Apache-style license
– Acknowledgement: “This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)” “This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com)”
FBX SDK 2014
– Download Link : http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10775847
– License : AUTODESK LICENSES
HUMANIK SDK 2016 (CLO Products Only)
– Download Link : https://gamedev.autodesk.com/releases
– License : AUTODESK APAC MIDDLEWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
– Download Link : https://code.google.com/archive/p/alembic/source
– License : New BSD License
– Download Link : https://support.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/
– License : https://support.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/releases/hdf5-1.10/hdf5-1.10.0/src/unpacked/COPYING
PDFNet Custom SDK (CLO Products Only)
– DownLoad Link : https://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/downloads.html
– License : OEM Redistributable License, PDFNet Custom SDK [PDF Read, Rasterizer, and Write Only]
– Download Link : https://github.com/LinusU/node-appdmg
– License : MIT