Please make sure you also read and agree to our site’s general Terms and Conditions of Use, which govern general things related to our site’s content, copyright, various legal aspects governing our relationship, legal disclaimers, disclosures and so forth.
The PRODUCT Terms and Conditions of Use you see here below are only addressing usage rights for your purchases and our refund policy.
Our Downloadable products and materials are Royalty Free. This means, you may use our downloadable products for your game, film, commercial, educational or other projects as-is or alter them without paying us any additional royalties now and or at any time in future. Artists (single user) may use our products for their own use and for client projects (personal commercial usage license). If you are an Agency/ Studio/ Company you are required to purchase the Enterprise Commercial License (the product version for studios). You then obtain Royalty Free use of our materials in your company’s projects. Your artist team (whether employees, temporary/contract hires, interns etc.) may not use our materials and products for their personal projects, other client jobs and/or commercial use of any kind not related to your company.
You are NOT permitted to:
- Distribute our products in full or in part, in any form or manner, including but not limited to giving them away for free or as a bonus, sharing online or offline, or selling or reselling them.
- Modify our products and claim the altered version as your own, for purpose of distributing or selling or for any other form of personal gain and or as in #1 above.
You warrant that you will not use the products we sell to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
You agree not to use our Products to do any of the following:
- Use our Content and or Products to:
- Develop a competing website.
- Create compilations or derivative works as defined under United States copyright laws.
- Re-distribute it in any manner, including, but not limited to, sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other distribution mechanism.
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer our Website, and or Products; digitally downloadable products and any related software or info-products such as courses, workshops and training materials and content we sell or provide for free.
- Use our Website or Products in any manner that violates this Agreement of any local, state, federal, or international laws.